New function QSSR
QSSR (Quick & Simple Start-up of Robotization) is a function to connect a robot to a machine tool quickly and easily.
QSSR for CNC and robot
Connecting a machine tool to a robot or checking the operating status can be performed easily.
- Easy connection with one Ethernet cable
- Easy setup with the guidance function
- Start-up of robot controller programs from the CNC program with M-code
- Robot status check and manual continuous feed are available on the CNC screen.
Robot control from CNC
Robots can be controlled by CNCs.
- Robot control using a CNC program in G-code
- Robot positioning is possible with the handle of the machine tool, and programs can be created easily on the CNC screen
(FANUC News 2020-I)